PUBLICIDAD

lunes, 1 de febrero de 2016

Ellen Castro: Igniting Greatness

By Ellen Castro
My heart sank as I read the facing crisis among Latina Adolescents with depression and suicide. It wasn’t a shock considering other statistics including The Harvard School of Public Health stating that in 2020, the leading cause of death and disability will be heart disease and severe depression. In 1990, it was respiratory infections and diarrheal disease. Another research states the present generation of children is more troubled than the last generation of children. While Intelligence Quotient is rising, the Emotional Quotient is declining and children are feeling more lonely and depressed, more nervous and prone to worry. Dios mio.

There is hope! I promise! I should be a statistic considering depression ran in my DNA. By faith and better choices, I went from darkness and sadness to light and happiness! So can you or anyone you know who suffers with depression.

If the person has a chemical imbalance like I did, supplements or medication can help. I believe there is a stigma in our culture about anti-depressants; we need to let people know it is okay to be on medication. Diabetics have insulin.

I personally got off anti-depressants over 10 years ago as I fully realized I am divine. Accepting and loving yourself is jet fuel for making the colossal shift from sadness to happiness!

I mentioned that in the beginning I needed medication to get my brain chemistry balanced. As my chemistry was healing, I began meditating, taking vitamins, exercising, eating right and most importantly thinking life enhancing thoughts. By having a healthier life style and changing my beliefs, my life changed and I got off medication.

For anyone you know who could use a blast of love here it comes! By reading these life-enhancing words when I am feeling the quicksand of depression, I begin to see the truth again. I am divine!  

You are wonderfully made. You are special. You were made on purpose for a purpose. You are not a mistake. You are loved! Your presence is required. Life is for you!  Everything is your teacher. There are no failures, only learnings.
Live from your heart and your dreams, not your fears. You were born to succeed. Rest assured that your gene pool, past or environments do not define you - your choices do. Every choice counts. Stop all forms of choosing against you. Have faith. You are a masterpiece. The very hairs on your head are counted.   
Every step is prepared. It’s all just tweaking. Allow your life to be fun! There are no brownie points for suffering. Lighten up! Live and share from your gifts, not your wounds.
Your every thought has power. Change your thoughts, change your world. No one holds you hostage but your own thoughts. You are far more powerful than you can imagine!  
 Big huge gigantic hug! And remember, you ARE loved!
For more self-love and smiles plus better realtionships, Happy in Spite of People, is the solution. You can reach me at www.EllenCastro.com.

No hay comentarios. :

Publicar un comentario